Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Women's Colorful Running Tights

More memories ... The Warehouse

Here I do not want to talk about memories of the books of Zagor, but for those more properly related to my relationship with the character.

I already said that in those years I attended the daily chapel of my country and there I became famous for Zagor my passion, so much so that I was nicknamed precisely "Zagor" : many boys turned to me as just so!
Once that happened, in the presence of the priest of the Oratory, one of my friends said I "joked" Zagor calling me (he did wrong verb meaning and instead say that I had "known" as well): The priest warned him that you should never play anyone!
When he was told that I was very happy with that nickname, then some time to call me, I use it too ... jokingly, of course!

However, some other boys were jealous of my name and then, yes, they mocked me: taking advantage of the fact that I was very skinny at the time (those who know me now you do not say!) Called me "Zagor-without-muscles" ... But with an attitude of the intellectual superiority and pity, I let them do ... The name of Zagor was still used to identify, for better or for worse!

Of course, I had also made "my" dark !
In this photograph of August 1971 (when the summer began actually collecting Zagor) see me in perfect (so to speak) "held Zagor" in sleeveless T-shirt, blue jeans and dark faces the treacherous enemy of the moment (my father) in the heart of an imaginary forest of Darkwood!


course, the blue and white striped tank top was not maximum zagoriani , but I was happy all the same ... Once I tried also to make me a jacket that could resemble that of Zagor: I cut the sleeves in an old red sweater and I had applied over a yellow circle with an eagle painted on paper, but it did not work long as the arms are tore through the motions ... patience!
With or without official jersey, my Aahyakkk! continued to throw them wherever I found myself playing alone or with friends, regardless of the people looking at me so strange ...

(In memory of my dear father, 1920 - 1997)

0 comments:

Post a Comment