Friday, January 21, 2011

Does Solodynwork For Acne

Zagor and extraterrestrials

No, I do not mean to speak of Akkroniani, the evil aliens addressed by Zagor in the classic, ultimate adventure written by its creator Guido Nolitta / Sergio Bonelli.
The extraterrestrials are the ones I want to talk, just as evil addressed by the Commander Straker SHADO in a popular TV series of the 70s, surely all remember.
But that has to do with the SHADO Zagor, you say? Nothing, of course ...
But it so happens that in the years when I began my passion for the Spirit with the Hatchet, other "passions" in my heart. One of these was, in fact, that for the British television series UFO
At that time, among other goodies were also released a series of school notebooks with covers dedicated to that show, and my parents bought me some (below you can see the cover).


One of these notebooks is also connected to my passion for Zagor.
At the time, the episodes of Zagor saga that captivated me most were those with implications fantastic / horror and I decided to compile a notebook on which I reported, word for word and with some of my "license literary "(even with contamination, inspired by Mister No!), those events.
The book I chose was, in fact, one of those series of UFO
; As you can see from some of the pages listed below, the stories are taken from the adventures "The Wolf Man", "Molok", "Zagor against the Vampire" and "mysterious waters."
; Writing is my of that time, with some additions from my sister, who helped me complete the last episode.

I remember that I used this book mainly to read it to my younger cousins, making them believe that it was written directly by those who lived those adventures (Mr. Stubb, Professor Talbot, Dr. Metrevelic and Prof. Weiser) and that I had found by chance in an old attic ...
At that time very little was enough to make beautiful moments of our game ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment