Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Japanese Genital Exam Vid

A year later ... A collection

One afternoon in 1972 ...
Collecting Zagor for almost a year. At that time the money going around in the house were not many, and my mother just passed Lirette those 400 that were used to buy the Zenith monthly and reprinting red lettering.
numbers missing in my collection I brought them to the exchange system: most of my friends collected Tex, Commander Mark or Super-Heroes Editoriale Corno So when one of them had some Zagor that he did not care, pass it to me in exchange for other books that did not interest me. Ask the arrears to the publishing house was, us kids, something "outside world" at that time ...
Well, that afternoon I had in my pockets to buy the 200 lire Zagor that month and I had gone to a kiosk in a nearby town (where they keep holding them in the comics "good" - as I said in my country the retailer of newspapers and was also above a shop selling fruit and vegetables!) for the purchase.
arrived there, before asking for the new issue of my eye fell Zagor on No A reissue of the Red Written ! There, in plain sight, among many other comics! The legendary No One that none of my friends had and never before have I had in my hands!


Although I knew that buying it, I ran the risk of not being able to buy the novel, after a moment's hesitation I grabbed him and I paid him with two coins in my pocket.
he got home, I told my No mother who had purchased the 1 of the series instead of the "new" because it was this unique opportunity to have him in my collection and that if he had not been able to acquire the most unusual, patience ...
Probably my arguments were very convincing because, despite my mother at first had confined itself to taking note of my decision a few days later it was she (santa woman!) that I bought the Zenith that month!

(In memory of my dear mother: 1926 - 2004)

0 comments:

Post a Comment