Friday, January 7, 2011

Hw To Break In Dansko Shoes

To begin ...

Hello everyone! To begin
introduce myself ...
am a fan and collector of comics ZAGOR published by Sergio Bonelli Editore.
The birth of my passion for this character goes back to July 1971 when I bought the first issue of my collection.
Since then, over the years, I have not missed the event on sale with Zagor (and when it happened, shall as soon as possible to recover the missing numbers in my collection).
For several years, also attending the Forum http://www.spiritoconlascure.it/ where I found lots of friends with whom to share this passion.
In this blog, once I learned to use it fully, you will find the "fruits" of this hobby comics, photographs, original boards, articles ...
you want to start this journey with me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment