Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pediatrician Toronto Open Sunday Toronto



After rejoiced at the news of the exit, in a few months, the first issue of Zagor full color, another surprise awaited me in de "The revolt of the trappers ...
In the second cover was given a notice with the header " FRIENDS WARNING! "in which it was announced that the authors of Zagor had decided to promote a ' investigation (just as it was called) that would allow them to ascertain their preferences and desires of readers.
followed the invitation to contribute to this important initiative by answering a series of questions.
But, as the Latin proverb, last but not least ... the real surprise was at the bottom: the warning ensure that all those who had written before May 15 would be sent, Free, the special issue entitled "color" Indian Circus "!
Happy for this additional good news, with a little help from my sister (I never wrote, wrapped and mailed a letter before then!) Built it and I sent the questionnaire , anxiously awaiting the outcome of my novel enterprise.
Below you can see the inside cover of the register, with the warning, the questionnaire and the answers I gave, written in pencil next to my sister ( How long more Zagor? Since February 1970, What adventures are you particularly liked? the footsteps of "Titan" - The Wolf Man - Iron Man; addition to Zagora and Cico, reading what other people encountered in our series would like to review another episode? Titan - Iron-Man - The Vulture; read other comics? What? Yes Tex and Mickey Mouse) ...
Months passed, in a continuous keep in touch with friends who had sent the reply to me as' investigation We were curious to know who would be the first to get the book ... Finally, the book in question appeared on newsstands and in stores ... and a few days later it was also delivered to my friends, one after another ... except by myself!
Then, unable to endure a situation like that (the others had the book and I do not!), And despairing of receiving it, too, got permission from my parents to buy it newsstand. Which I did immediately.
But a complete hoax was waiting for me: I had purchased my copy of "Indian Circus" in a newsagent in a village near mine, where I was walking with my mom and my sister. After removing me without even looking good inside the book (which from then on I learned to do!) Found that the printing of the color was "off schedule", with the result that there was watching the cartoon as the effect of an ongoing shake ...
The day after I returned from the newspaper that, probably because it was not her regular customer, refused to take my place the defective copy (justified himself by saying that first of all he was not sure I had bought from him and then he had no other to be replaced).
Providence But there is also the little things ... And so, after some days the postman delivered to me by the book speditomi Publisher: beautiful, colorful and perfect in every way! Simply the Post Office had delayed a bit 'delivery compared to those of my friends.
Since that time, however, a lesson I've learned to never be too impulsive decisions and we must be able to wait ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment