Monday, February 22, 2010

Where To Buy Self Sleep Piercing Earrings

RACE WALK - Half Marathon debut in Verona

PATH



STEPS EVERY 500 REGISTERED MT
highlighted:
in red lap slower
+ fast lap in the green
in the gray disatnza surplus recorded by the GPS
yellow Steps 5K - 10K - 15K - 20K


Considerations:
I'm satisfied! and not a little. I take the GPS for good as always and I do these assessments of cardiac efficiency and penetration times.
The first 4 / 5 km, not able to break the wind and blew though not in pain a lot, (there is a tension to debut in the middle of 5999 runners and a walker).
In training I have always suffered a bit 'cold stomach than when I was running and so I wore underwear but after I removed the 6 km mark and give ... and this was the 500 meters. slower than ever.
The other 500 meters. over 3'00 "in the ascent of a subway where I could not handle the pressure and I suffered a fall just back in the plane (to review the technical descent / ascent).
We come to the time of steps were more than regular.

4 x 5000 these are the lap:
A: 27'39 "
B: 28'06 "
C: 28'24"
D: 27'30

2 x 10000 These are the lap:
A: 55 '45 "
B: 55' 54"

Thresholds heart: a bit 'lower than those of shorter workouts, but at the same pace, and this is a good sign in view of the Paris Marathon.
Unthinkable (today) it at this rate, but with a slightly slower pace, which inevitably will consume less energy should be possible to turn around 5'50 "/ km on average.
Muscle fatigue: very good for the legs, while I do some specific work for the back of the back: Deltoid, Grand Ridge, Grand Round, without neglecting even the front with the coracobrachialis and pectoralis major muscles of the arm and forearm and triceps brachii (medial head, lateral head and long head of triceps)
The next step to March 7 30 km to Scarborough with the feeling that at that time things will be even more clear ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment