Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lumps All Over Back Tounge

99 .... Sometimes they come back!

yesterday in the mailbox I found mail from Greece.
was a bag big enough and came from the organizers of SPARTATHLON.
Inside was the card for the subscription to 'edition of 2010, the pectoral used in the race and returned at the time of withdrawal and a DVD with the story of the 2009 edition.

  • card to register the 'I immediately put aside .... I mean that can not 'be part of my programs.
  • The numbers (2) made me a pleasure receive huge ... I have the complete collection of 15 years of racing was a shame not to be able to recover and this makes me happy.
  • The DVD I watched it .... exciting because I think if I had the opportunity to be on the roads .... I feel like crying again today after almost five months.
I recognized only two short fragments, the other in a tent at the start of 'medical care shortly after the arrival of Paul's traveling companion.
Then no other passage in the video and thought that this contrast between the floats have left a deep mark in my history and the reality of not leaving any sign of my passing on those roads. I do not know
if this is right, but I try to make sense, to look for that sign.
In the months leading up to the race I wrote and told what I did to be there that day without worrying too much about the result and I defined what I wrote "The Journey".
In reality it is a journey any of any living being.
Quest 'last just can not understand me yet again that my commitment to that path it took to grow as a person and not a little to gain visibility .... the visibility that today is the salt of society .... right? wrong?

I look back, and that's okay!
I look ahead and think that if he went so far as has been going very well ...
I do not think there is a God, I believe deeply that the main architect of my insuccesi as is the main architect of my small achievements ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment