Thursday, February 25, 2010

Krusteaz Drop Biscuits



Two days of rest, since there's also why I cut off a Walk 'now plenty of sleep and this certainly does not help recovery.
So I spent about 5 hours and 30 'of real sleep. Yesterday
the routine release of Wednesday lunchtime, the first temperature is well above zero (about 8 ° +) I have not done the job I had in mind, or rather I did it in part.
After about 6 km at the rate forecast of 6 '/ km (ie approximately a 9% slower than the pace of Sunday) I have had no mental stimulation, and consequently was slow and easy pace to return to shopping (so I like to call a spring walk, which usually is not in my habits, under any circumstances). They missed so about 4 km needed to get to travel the 10 km of 'output.
But this is also nice to feel less of the agonist, there is no need to do to force .... Too many times I've done in the past and now I realize how much I consumed.

Today there is again a very nice day with Walk early this morning I did a walk during lunch, but wearing something lighter go out for a ride safe ....
But this is also nice to feel less of the agonist, there is no need to do to strength .... Too many times I've done in the past and now I realize how beautiful it is out for the sheer pleasure of it ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment