Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Why Do Black Guy Have Yellow Eyes

Pisum alatum

Let another digression from the edge of the memories held so far, but what I'm about to tell is for me a little satisfaction ...

for a couple of years now, I'm re-reading the stories of Zagor with my daughter Beatrice (6 years last November). To date we have read almost all production of Zagor Guido Nolitta / Sergio Bonelli, Beatrice, as befits his age, has a particular fondness for our Mexican belly, so we stopped reading the stories of the main series to devote Special to Cico.

The other day we were reading the beginning of the dawn "Cico explorer", which returns to the prof. Lookford and reminded about the adventure Little Africa on the Pisum alatum.



Beatrice Then, remembering she dell'insettino roly-poly and adventure that had seen him as co-star, made me stop reading and wanted to go and draw ...
This is the result:


As a father and as Zagoria, I must say that for me it was a great satisfaction ... and I thought it was nice to share that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment