Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Facesitting In Mainstream Movies

arms!

In March 1988 I obtained a law degree or even a month after I began the practice in the office of a lawyer in Monza.
therefore, unable to receive any referral for reasons of study, and being a young man of Italian nationality and good health, from 1 May 1989 to April 30, 1990 I paid the compulsory military service in arming 's Aeronautics.

Since I was also in 1985 was elected City Councilman in my town, after the first month of attendance of the RASFF (Air Force Recruit Training School) in Macerata, on the approach beneficiai and the rest of the period I served in the military headquarters of a Piazza Novelli, in Milan. There I was assigned supervisory duties, so was doing such a service with these shifts: 24/24/24/48. Ie: on call 24 hours, followed by 24 hours of rest, followed by on-call 24 hours followed by 48 hours of rest. And so on ...
This gave me a way not only to continue practicing, to visit and learn more about the city of Milan ... and diligently to attend the comics!
In the spring of 1990, in one of these comics (namely The Stock Exchange of Comics ) I found a text that was a discovery for me, absolute: the SPECIAL ZAGOR Collecting Collector's Club!

A beautiful text, all dedicated to my favorite hero and edited by three (for me at that time) "famous" unknown: Moreno Burattini , Alessandro Monti Francesco Manetti. It did not seem real to be holding in your hands a book of 192 pages and contains over 200 illustrations that dealt exclusively Zagor!

Introduced by a series of essays entitled The inimitable imitator, Zagor's story, a hero Identikit , Cherchez la femme and Cico, the book continues with a series of interesting interviews with Sergio Bonelli , and Marcello Ferri Gallienus Toninelli , with a portion dedicated to Authors Zagor, one dedicated to Timelines ( that for the first time allowed me to "discover" who were the screenwriters of all those books which were published without credit ), a series of Curiosity about the series that could not be found elsewhere, and ended with a section dedicated to characters in the saga.
short, was the most passionate era Zagoria could desire!

This book rekindled in me the sacred fire Zagoria, dormant for some time due to a number of screenplays in my opinion too repetitive and without any particular "flashes of creativity (though some - few - interesting stories ). My negative impression, among other things, alas, found its confirmation in an interview with Sergio Bonelli cited above, where he declared: "The character , already a bit weak 'for its part, has had its day. More than this is not can give, is a hero out like many others, the rest .
This bitter statement did not leave much hope for the future of Zagor ... Fortunately, in the years following the facts blatantly contradicted Sergio Bonelli!

Today, this volume makes its beautiful display in my library, complete with a signed dedication by one of its authors that in a not too distant future he would become one of the architects of the "renaissance" Zagora: Moreno Burattini !

0 comments:

Post a Comment