Friday, February 4, 2011

Does Olive Oil Help In Hemorrhoids

Treason!

Yes, I confess, I was not always true to my passion ... Zagor

Sometimes I lose a few issues that had happened to his exit from the newsstands, but soon I had the opportunity, we will immediately recover.
For example, I remember that - especially at the beginning of my collection - as I was engaged in seeking the arrears, even forgot to buy three numbers in a row, from 78 to 80 ( Flying Snow , Eskimo and Zagor Story), and later perhaps for lack of interest in the adventure (which I had not appreciated), "jumped" the No 128 ( The end of a tyrant ).



But the real betrayal committed it in November 1978, when I stopped collecting Zagor!
That autumn I started attending the grammar school and I had to devote more effort to the study, combined with the erroneous view that comics had become a useless thing for someone who had to grapple daily with the Greek and Latin classics, I likely to leave the collection with the purchase of No 159 ( The Pride of China) in October 1978.


However, an occasional "flashback" I had the summer of 1979, when, attracted the first newsstand Special Cico (Cico Story, really nice), also took the No. 167 of the regular series (The Invisible Man ) that, whether history, want to the designs of Pines Mark, I'm not excited at all. And the collection ran aground again.

The same thing happened the following summer. I bought the second Special Cico (Cico American) and the register of regular series Hellingen! This adventure convinced me more than the previous one and so I continued with the purchase of the next The death ray ... But then I left for vacation and returned to neglect of Zagor ...

; another six months would pass and the Spirit with the Hatchet would cross my path again, albeit not yet definitive, thanks to my classmate very special ... But we will speak to you next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment