Thursday, October 9, 2008

Seating Plan 150 People

Mexico & clouds

Well what could I survive without my outlet? How much a month?
and what you want to have changed in a month .. something has changed, my contract expired on them, and then returned to the connecting arms and baggage and left, I went a couple of times for a nice coffee with friends and a session of Prk in which it was made a My friend's dad
I met a patient of mine, a nice ultra60enne who told me that you do not ever forget me, even in a hundred years because they are solar and blah blah .. and sorry if I heard right a cock and a half! but I needed!
the previous post I look at it differently, perhaps because it is a bit 'so my only topic of discussion seems to be my job .. but it's because I like it!

"no I can not do that examination Dr. .. I can not breathe .. I suffer from GASTROFOBIA (Ed. claustrophobia)


I thought that nobody is forced to read my paranoia, and then do vobis!

0 comments:

Post a Comment