Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Aftermarket Snowmobile Hood

I kicked a phone because I'm sexy and I do what I want

When you know your sentence, put it in the object and send it to all your friends.

1) Pick the month you were born in: January

: I kicked
February: I loved
March: I smoked
April: I kissed
May: I choked
June: I murdered
July: I have danced the Macarena with August
: I had lunch with September
: I danced with October
: I sang to November
: I yelled at December
: I ran / A

2) Choose the day (number) where were you born:

a crazy monster

2 3 4
a phone a fork
a Mexican
5 6 7
a ganster my phone

8 my dog \u200b\u200b9 my best friend's boyfriend
10 my neighbor
the 11 / l I / science teacher at a banana

12 13 14
a plush cat
a goat
15 16 17
a pickle spoon your mother
18 19
myself to

a baseball bat 20 21 22 Chuck Norris ninja

a knife
23 24 25
a squirrel a player
26 My sister, my brother

27 28 29
an iPod
a permanent marker 30 a 31 blade
an evacuee

3) Choose the color of shirt you're wearing
:

White: Why I'm so strong

Black: why is so I spend time
Rose, because

Red are NOT gay: because they told me the voices I hear
Blue:
because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Verde: Why I hate

Viola: Why I'm strong
Gray: because I was drunk / to
Yellow
because someone offered me 1,000,000
Orange: Why I hate my family

Brown: Why I did
Others: because I'm a ninja

None: control me because I do not know

0 comments:

Post a Comment